Housing in Developing Countries â€“ Areas of Concern Severe shortage of houses in developing countries specially for poor people. Severe problem of management of ag...
Housing in Developing Countries â€“ Areas of Concern
- Severe shortage of houses in developing countries specially for poor people.
- Severe problem of management of agro industrial waste in developing countries.
- Mounting pressure on non renewable energy resources.
- Non-availability of energy efficient technologies for converting agro industrial waste and renewable local resources into alternative materials.
- Expensive & scarce building materials and components.
- Need for energy efficiency and environmental protection in manufacturing technologies.
- Need to develop cost effective construction technologies to mitigate the effects of natural hazards.
- Need to create employment and skill improvement opportunities leading to poverty alleviation.
- Need to substitute expensive & scarce building materials and components by low cost locally available materials to suit local design typologies.
Note:- This seminar download only contents PPT