Content of Presentation :- What is biogas? What is history of biogas? What is the composition of Biogas? How biogas is produced? Types of Biogas pl...
Content of Presentation :-
- What is biogas?
- What is history of biogas?
- What is the composition of Biogas?
- How biogas is produced?
- Types of Biogas plant?
- Biogas comprises primarily methane (CH4) and carbon dioxide (CO2) and may have small amounts of hydrogen sulphide (H2S), moisture
- The composition of biogas varies depending upon the origin of the anaerobic digestion process.
- Landfill gas typically has methane concentrations around 50 %.
- Advanced waste treatment technologies can produce biogas with 55â€“75 % methane.
Note:- This seminar download only content PPT