All Dam used mechanical jack & screw type door system to control water flow. The overflow system is very dangerous mechanical operator or finally unwanted water flow. <...
- All Dam used mechanical jack & screw type door system to control water flow.
- The overflow system is very dangerous mechanical operator or finally unwanted water flow.
- Every year after monsoon water storage problem creates.
- Our objective is to regulate the dam water level with the help of centrifugal governing system.
What is centrifugal governor ?
- Centrifugal governors work on the principle of balancing the centrifugal force on the rotating balls by an equal and opposite radial force call as the controlling force.
- A centrifugal governor is a specific type of governor that controls the speed of an engine by regulating the amount of fuel (or working fluid) admitted, so as to maintain a near-constant speed, irrespective of the load or fuel-supply conditions. It uses the principle of proportional control.
- It is most obviously seen on steam engines, where it regulates the admission of steam into the cylinder. It is also found on internal combustion engines and variously fueled turbines, and in some modern striking clocks.
Note:- This seminar download only contain PPT