An Introduction To Motor Vehicles Act
Seventh schedule of the Constitution enumerates the subject matter of laws and thus demarcates the division of responsibility between the Union and the States.
Motor vehicle laws in india
- The Carriage by Road Act, 2007
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The National Highways Act, 1956
- The National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988
- The Control of National Highways (Land and Traffic) Act, 2002.
- The Multimodal Transportation of Goods Act, 1993.
- The Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961.
- The Public Liability Insurance Act, 1961.
- The Road Transport Corporations Act, 1950.
- The Fatal Accidents Act, 1855
Note:- This seminar download only content PPT
Download seminar docs :