Suspension Systems Conventional suspension system Active suspension system Functions of Active Suspension Improves driver co...
- Conventional suspension system
- Active suspension system
- Improves driver control, safety and stability, with or without a load .
- Eliminates sway and reduces roll on corners
- Reduces axle wrap
- Maximum safety
- Absorbs load, rather than resisting it, thereby ensuring a much more comfortable ride
- Eliminates the need for fitting extra blades which harden the ride
- Better handling and control in windy and rough road conditions
- Minimize wear on tires, shocks, shackles and leaf springs
Note:- This download only content PPT